Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love Biggest Loser

Good morning everyone,

I am not sure if I will be able to post this right now because it seems my work has blocked blogger.. I am trying to get it to work through word but it is not working for some reason. Anyway, this morning I had:

·         1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios: 2 points

·         ½ cup skim milk: 1 point

·         1.2 cup of Trop 50 Orange Juice: ½ point

·         Total Points Breakfast: 3.5

Total Points for Day 21 - 3.5 breakfast = 17.5 left for rest of day

Then at 9:00 I ate a

·         small banana: 1 point

 Total Points for Day 21 - 3.5 breakfast -1 banana = 16.5 left for rest of day

I also munched on some carrots and fat free dip around 10:30:

·         Carrots: 0 point

·         Dip: 0 point

Total Points for Day 21 - 3.5 breakfast -1 banana = 16.5 left for rest of day

 

The Biggest Loser

Well Since you all don't know me I will tell you The Biggest Loser is probably my favorite show on TV right now. Although I think it is unrealistic I do think it is inspiring and great that these people with a problem can get help and change their life. My father's family including my father is extremely obese and because of that I realize they have a problem that they simply cannot help. They are addicted to food and it is just like any other addiction out there. I know a lot of people out there cannot sympathize with obese people but I can. Anyway, back to the show. I thought it was really amazing last night how they had the last four contestants run a marathon although I do not think they had adequate training time. I do not believe one month is enough time to train for a marathon and wish they would have trained for three or so people who want to train can pick up some tips. I think Tara and Helen did awesome! I can't believe Helen is 48 years old ran a marathon. I cried when Ron crossed the finish line and think it was good of Mike to walk it instead of not doing anything. I am totally pulling for Mike's vote! Ron kind of annoyed me all season trying to get Mike to the finale but Mike does deserve to be there in my opinion.

Time to start my work day… Come back later to learn a little more about me J And find out what I ate today!

 

Have a great Day!

 

XoXo,

Megan



Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment