Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome

Hi Everyone
Hi Everyone,Welcome to my world.. There is so much to tell you about myself but that will take time..Before I start telling you all about myself I am going to tell you what I want..My name is Megan and I want.
to be healthy
to be happy with my body
to feel good in clothing
to want to go to the beach
to run a half marathon
to eat more organically
to feel comfortable naked
to not have to crash diet when I get married
to show my family I can do this
Yes some of those things are a bit more realistic than other but these are the things I want.. I am sure as this journey goes on things will change but right now that is what I want.
A little about me..
I have been reading all the wonderful blogs out there for about two months and I decided that is is time for me to start one.. This is for two reasons.. I hope I can educate people, accountability and o well three I love making new friends :-) I am 24 years old and working a full time 9-5 job. I have been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks and lost a total of 7.4 pounds and I weigh in on Thursdays. Not only am I doing weight watchers I am trying to eat more organically and nutrionally. I am also training for my first 5K which is June 7th. I am running the Sloan Kettering Cancer Race in New York for my mother who is batteling colon cancer. More on that later. I have raised $377 dollars and anyone is welcome to donate.. http://mskcc.convio.net/goto/MeganMazza.
SO blogging..
I hope to blog three times a day.. morning, afternoon and night to recap what I ate.. point values.. and things happening in my day..
So come back tommorow and check out what I ate and come join me in this journey to WIN AT LIFE..
questions or comments e-mail me at meganwinsatlife@gmail.com.
xoxo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment